Jan 31, 2014

Weekend links 1.31.14

My flowers from last weekend are still going strong and I love how happy they look in the morning when the sun is streaming through the windows. I'm learning the power that fresh flowers have in the winter. They are a very worthwhile investment! Seriously, go buy yourself some flowers this weekend. 

It has started warming up here and our snow is disappearing. The southerner in me has always been a firm believer that any temperature below 60 is cold. But after the week of weather we've had, 40 degrees feels wonderful! Enjoy your weekend!

- I love the way Elise turned that awesome Target ampersand into a succulent planter.

- A beautiful up-do.

Celebrate the content generators by day, but eliminate the noise at night. I need to be better at this.

- Palm trees + snow = a weird but beautiful combination.

How to support the bloggers you love

- This looks delicious: Mac n' Cheese made on a sheet pan

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that mac n' cheese looks super yummy. I have yet to outgrow my love of m&c, so I like the idea of a more grown-up looking kind! Also, that article about supporting bloggers was very interesting and insightful. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete